Advertisement

Friday 27 July 2012

Windows 8 Tranformation Pack--The Windows 8 Experience

Windows 8 Tranformation Pack--The Windows 8 Experience

You can download the 32bit and 64 bit versions of the transformation pack HERE::::




Windows 8 is undoubtedly the most discussed Computer OS though it hasn’t yet released by Microsoft Inc. There are tons of news, leaked photos, discussion all over the virtual world about Windows 8. So I can’t make up sometimes which one to believe and which one to not. 
Which are actual truth and which are just rumors. But as I have seen in leaked photos and videos of Windows 8, I can confirm you that you are getting an unbelievable visual experience. So there’s our curiosity, how it will look like, how it make us amazed.
Windows fans have already started dreaming of Windows 8. Specially designers have already started designing the future Windows 8 GUI based on their imagination or prediction whatever you want to call it. So many Windows 8 styles had been produced. 
I have already shared one of name WINDOWS 8.



Now let me tell you about this a new product “Windows 8 Transformation Pack For Windows 7”. The 1st thing I want to say about it, it’s not only a theme, it includes icon sets, Windows 8 boot screen and of course Login screen. It’s an all in one pack. So unlike other themes, you just need to download and simply install the file. Patching, Resource hacking everything else will be automatically done.
This pack includes three different themes. One is “Aero Lite Full Glass”. It will change and give you maximum enjoyment. Windows 8 style menu pack, icon sets, dialog box, close box everything.















PACK INCLUDES:

The 2nd style is “Aero Lite Glass”. This is a liter version.
“Aero Lite Basic” with Windows Classic style, uses the minimum system resources.






The login screen is also surreal blue. With a artistic touch behind it.
Why the lock screen not be mentioned? Look the picture below. Do I need to tell about it? In a word, unbelievable.
In addition, there is a User Control Button on the right-bottom side of taskbar.
I like most of this set. Personally I don’t use any extra visual effect in my PC, I am just done with Windows 7’s default one, after after getting it yesterday, I can’t just remove it. But yet it have something I just can’t make me to ignore, It’s nothing with performance but it’s about an effect I don’t like. First of all, I don’t like the theme behind “Library” menu.


I like most of this set. Personally I don’t use any extra visual effect in my PC, I am just done with Windows 7’s default one, after after getting it yesterday, I can’t just remove it. But yet it have something I just can’t make me to ignore, It’s nothing with performance but it’s about an effect I don’t like. First of all, I don’t like the theme behind “Library” menu.


HERE are the Screenshots:--


































IMPORTANT NOTICE:
Please make a system restore point in case you have any problem after the installation of this pack to revert back the changes.


The pack will install/replace:
Windows 8 boot and login screen
Windows 8 theme
Windows 8 lock screen
New logos for system properties
Windows explorer and other system files
Skin toolbar to change Explorer look
New Start menu button and taskbar
Set of Windows 8 wallpapers

You can download the 32bit and 64 bit versions of the transformation pack HERE::::


SO NOW ITS TIME FOR WINDOWS 8 friends..